prevention and early detection
Think you’re too young for breast cancer? Think again.
Every 30 minutes a woman under 40 is diagnosed with breast cancer. As a women under 40, your options for information are limited, and you may feel that you have nowhere to turn.
The Helen Knoll Foundation is here for you. Join our online community and take action today. Learn your screening options. Understand the risk factors. Share stories of survival. Get the peace of mind you deserve.
Thousands of women under 40 are caught off guard each year. Don’t wait -- it’s never too early to fight breast cancer.
With the HKF, “You Have a Choice”
- To be tested as early as 18 years old, so the beginning stages of cancer can be detected and treated
- To be screened by methods that are non-invasive and radiation free
- To be proactive with your breast health
- To be aware of your risks
- To learn strategies to prevent breast cancer
“If my mother had access to early detection screenings, she might still be here today” - Laura Knoll (Daughter of Helen Knoll & Board Member)